Pinterest is an amazing tool to find your dream customers, but setting up your account properly can be a minefield! I mean, how many are you supposed to have? What are they supposed to have on them? And can you pin other people’s pins on them? It can be seriously confusing!
That’s why I designed this guide! This easy to follow cheat sheet guides you through the process of setting up your Pinterest boards properly, so they will appeal to your ideal customer. It will take you through the process step by step and give you a better understanding your dream customer too!
What’s included in this cheat sheet guide:
- Find out whether you should have your personal boards in your business Pinterest account
- Find out which Pinterest boards you need to set up to optimise your Pinterest account
- Find out the themes your boards should have
- What boards are and why they’re so important
- What to post and where to post to make sure you’re appealing to your dream customer
- A step by step guide on how to create your ideal customer avatar